Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.ginko.ie.
Registration number: 662225
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Ginko collects the following data:
- Personal identification information
- First name and last name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP / Postal code and City
- Phone number
- Email address
- Cookies and Usage Data
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Ginko with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
How will we use your data?
Ginko collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Ginko would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like
- If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
- You have the right at any time to stop Ginko from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Ginko would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Ginko for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Ginko correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Ginko to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Ginko erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Ginko restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Ginko’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Ginko transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
- Call us at: +353 89 950 8926
- Or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for six years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
We accept payments through Fondy. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Fondy, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +353 89 950 8926
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Ginko has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: 6 Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2, D02 W773.